Why you must buy this book NOW
I have a goal, or call it a life mission, to help as many people as possible to be fit and healthy. I do this through 1-2-1 training and speaking engagements to various types of groups. I need to get to as many people as is possible to spread this "feeling great" epidemic. I know that my book will achieve this feeling. I know this book when read and followed will change the life of that person. It has already changed many lives and may have even contributed to saving one already. To this end I need your help in getting this message out to the vast amount of people out there who need such a life changing experience.
This is where you come in. After you have bought the book and followed the program, I'm convinced that you will be so delighted with the results that you will be happy to recommend this book to someone else that needs it. Even better, show them how much you care about them and buy them a copy too. Imagine being given the gift of life, wouldn't that make you feel special too? The message contained in this Health and Fitness book is too important not to act upon. The well being of all your friends may depend on your wise actions right now.
Would it help to have a Personal Trainer for 90 days?
Well this is the next best thing. This "90 day" health and fitness course is designed to help you to change your lifestyle gradually. With nutritional advice, training tips and tasks that build into a comprehensive guide to a healthy lifestyle. You get 90 days worth of bite size information.
The subjects are wide-ranging and extensive. The topics you will know about on completion of the course will help you to lead a fit and healthy lifestyle. This is not a fad diet, the information will stand the test of time because it's basic and true.
The topics covered in the book/course are:
- Know where you are now - measuring up.
- Know where you are going - goal setting.
- Mobilise all the joints - simple mobility exercises to start every day.
- Water works - the importance of drinking water for optimum health.
- Warming up the muscles - the reasons why we warm up before exercising. see example
- Cool down - learn why we cool down after exercise.
- Eat a balanced diet. - what is it and how to achieve a balanced diet.
- Keep a food diary - tips to keeping a log on what you're eating.
- Know what you're entitled to - calorie intake calculation.
- Your first Cardio Vascular Session - . see example
- Increase your lean muscle - demonstration of the Squat.
- Illegal drugs and potions - see why there is never a place for these.
- Always train big muscle groups before small isolated muscles - how to do a press-up.
- Learn to relax - an essential part to your training regime.
- Be patient - easy does it, it will happen.
- Feel the crunch - all about the abdominal crunch exercise.
- Know why you're keeping fit - know the reason behind your training.
- Have a regular massage - benefits of massage.
- Learning the ropes - the benefits of skipping in your training program.
- Enjoy your food - eating tips.
- Lateral thinking - learn the lateral raise exercise.
- Refuel after a workout - replenishment of nutrients.
- Build your own training program - how to do it effectively.
- Breakfast like a king - the first of the daily eating guides.
- The upright row - an exercise demonstration.
- The comfort zone and beyond - training limits.
- Fresh is best - food awareness tips.
- Lunch like a prince - the second in the trilogy.
- Broad shoulders - how to do the shoulder press exercise.
- Make a list and stick to a list - shopping tips.
- Pain or Discomfort - find out the difference.
- Take the P'lunge - Lunge exercise.
- Cruise with the Booze - an insight into drinking and training.
- Limit the Salt - facts on the use of salt.
- V for Victory - Demonstrating the Vee Sit exercise.
- Training Program Review - A revew of your program so far.
- Eat fresh produce that's in season. - Pick food at its optimum
- Put your back into it - Dorsal Raise exercise.
- Do not under-eat or starve yourself - learn why undereating can also make you fat.
- Eat a Rainbow - Varying food choices.
- Are you a bit "dippy"? - Tricep Dip exercise.
- Respect Niggles - treat potential injuries.
- Quality over Quantity - Choosing the best foods.
- Driving you Nuts - the car is a vunerable place for potential snackers.
- Hulk or Hulkess - why ladies don't go bulky through weight training.
- Don't punish yourself - Learn about the lapses in your training.
- The Pull-up - Demonstration of the pull-up exercise.
- Recipe for Success - food ideas.
- On Yer Bike - cycling tips
- Dinner like a pauper - the third in the triology.
- Moral Fibre - facts on the use of fibre in the body.
- More moral fibre - the benefits of a high fibre diet.
- Lets Twist Again - Torso Twist exercise demonstrated.
- Cereals and Wholegrains - what are they and what do they do?
- Get Fruity - the benefits.
- Think Positively - the theory and benefits of thinking positive.
- Good fat bad fat - dispel the myths of fat.
- Fat cutting tips - sensible tips for reducing fat intake.
- Step Lightly - the Step Over exercise demonstrated.
- Supplementary Evidence - the use of supplements in the diet.
- Avoid the fads - learn about the many fad diets out there.
- Learn to Fly - the "Flye"exercise demonstrated.
- Complex Carbs - a deeper look into complex carbohydrates.
- Use a Heart Rate Monitor - a guide to heart rate training.
- Check your pulse - what is your resting heart rate and how do you calculate it?
- Simple Sugars - how sugar effects the working of the body.
- Putting the beans back into your life - The use of pulses in your diet.
- Thick as a Plank - the "Plank" exercise demonstrated.
- Proteins - the breakdown of amino acids in the body.
- Shoulder the Burden - the"Reverse Flye" exercise demonstrated.
- Cholesterol - what it is and why we need it.
- Increase your HDL's - how to increase your good cholesterol.
- Get the right kit - protective kit explained.
- Eating Disorders - what are they and can you spot them?.
- Enjoy your training - training should not have to be a chore.
- Keep your jackets on - food skins and their benefits.
- Green is also for Jealousy - watch out for the unexpected pitfalls.
- Learn to Dance - A great way to keep fit.
- Strength and Power training - the difference between the two.
- Get a Personal Trainer - the benefits of expert advice.
- Stretching the Limits - the importance and diversity of stretching
- Types of Stretching - explores the differences and benefits of each method.
- Minerals - What are they and where do we find them?
- Vitamins - what are they and where do we find them.
- The alternative approach - explores the different types of training for variety.
- Special Populations - who are they and how does exercise help them?
- Self Esteem - what it is and how to improve it.
- The Way Ahead - a forward thinking plan for your training.
- Graduation Day - the celebration at the end of the course and a new beginning.
Knowledge without action is meaningless. I challenge you to do the course and see for yourself the immense benefit that you will find in your daily life. This course will assist you on the journey once and for all to a fit, healthy and best of all sustainable way of life. It has been described as a "Keep Fit" book, however, it's really a "Get Fit" book which will enable you to learn and progress safely regardless of your current age and ability.
How to get a copy of the book free of charge
Take a visit to your local library and ask for a copy of the fit body initiative. Quote ISBN number 1905430086
Congratulations Steve on producing a really good guide to fitness. This book contains everything you need to know to get yourself healthy and to stay that way - good for able bodied and for those with physical limitations as well. It's an inspiring and practical reference book, and fun too - worth its weight in gold. Thank you - I am really pleased with it.
Dr D. Heather "Dawn" - Consultancy Services - for more details click here
Steve really knows his stuff and I have a lot to thank him for, as my personal trainer. I have lost two stone with his help and I'm currently preparing for the Potteries Half Marathon. I couldn't have contemplated doing that without Steve. His enthusiasm and expertise translates perfectly to the pages of this book, so I'd recommend this to anyone who wants to improve their general level of fitness.
Richard Swancott - PR Consultant - for more details click here
This is an outstanding fitness book. It is very comprehensive and very clear. The photos and the way in which it has been written make it very easy to know how to carry out the exercises and the encouraging comments along the way and the 'hard truths' that are put to you straight really help you to keep your mind on where you are going. I recommend this book as a 'must have' for anyone serious about increasing their health and fitness to live a long and happy life.
Tony Burgess - Director of the Academy of High Achievers (AHA) - for more details click here
This is the best fitness book I have ever read. It shows that the author has a true "in depth" understanding of the mechanics of the human body. The FBI is a balance of exercise, healthy living and complete encouragement. I know this is going to be a best seller and it is a must for everyone who cares about their health!!
Lynn Grocott - Author of "Cut The Strings" - for more details click here